AKA Men's Wrinkle Free Cotton Twill - Traditional Fit Slacks Chino Straight-Legs Casual Pants
- 100% Cotton
- ·PLEATED-FRONT COTTON-TWILL LONG PANTS This pair of must-have chinos for men offer a hint of stretch for just the perfect blend of fashion and freedom for casual business wear or a day at work.
- ·GREAT BUY You’ll be holding onto this pair of casual pants for a long time. Firstly, they are so durable that they last and last, and mostly because they’re so comfortable, practical, and versatile.
- ·EASY MAINTENANCE These casual trousers are wrinkle resistant with set-in creases so you can skip the ironing. You’ll also love the fact that they are STAIN-RESISTANT. Machine wash and dry. 100% Cotton.
- ·REGULAR FIT AND CLASSIC DESIGN These twill pants run true to size and are available in tall and plus sizes. Features include non-elastic waistband with belt loops, metal zipper with zip fly and button closure, 2 side and 2 back welted pockets and a hemmed cuff.
- ·THE AKA BRAND has been providing its customers with high quality, low cost men’s and boys’ wear for over a decade. Shop with confidence; add our pleated-front pants for men to your cart today!
What is casual yet dressy and comfortable all over? These cotton twill pants for men by RGM are so amazingly handsome and resilient, with a hint of stretch for comfort, they will take you through any day of your life.
We designed these trousers for easy wear and care. That includes its wrinkle and stain resistant properties, set-in creases, and neat classic fit.
Flat Front; Hemmed Cuff
Machine wash and dry
Non-elastic waistband with belt loops
2 Side Pocket, 2 Back Button-Through Pockets
Colors: Black, Khaki, Navy, Charcoal, Olive, White. Sizes: Waist sizes: 28W – 60W. Length: 28L – 34L.
Do you care for quality, comfort and style? Are you looking to add to your wardrobe something suitable for work, casual, and weekend wear? Add AKA’s flat front cotton twill pants to your cart today!!
- Package Dimensions : 14 x 11.9 x 2 inches; 1.05 Pounds
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : November 24, 2016